Translate

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Review ~ Alien's Bride Book One By: Yamila Abraham


 


Review ~ Alien's Bride Book One By: Yamila Abraham

Ok, to start of with this is a book I got from Amazon when it was free. Which it still seems to be free today while I am doing this review.

This book pissed me off in so many ways. The story is a wonderful idea, I loved that, but certain things just had me fuming mad. I can't say I love the main character, Maritza. She is...ugh....I don't even know the word for it. Ok, she was kidnapped, by a man/alien who is....BAM...appears in her little apartment out of no where. No real struggle involved, just up and kidnapped. Then she is told why she was kidnapped (leave that for you to find out on your own) but dang, Girl, I would have been like, 'Oh, Hell, No! Goodbye, Weirdo!' That would have been my first reaction. To top it all off, she is going to meet the one who is in charge of her kidnapping and she finds out another before her was there. Guess what that chick did, yup, exactly what I would have done. The first girl put up a fight! Raised hell, then gone. That a girl!!! Well without going into details, Lord Elentinus does one thing that puts him on my Top hated males list. He lied to her, even with her falling in love with him, he goes and does an act I can't even believe. Her reaction to it afterwards is hard to believe...........Ok, good story, I get why it all happened, still doesn't mean I am thrilled with the characters.

My Rating- 3 As

My new rating system for my book reviews :)
I am changing it up a little bit :D

Ok, here we go..........
X- will be the symbol for x-rated books (18+) and what I mean by that is any book with alot of adult language or really strong sex scenes. Not the, 'He kissed her passionately and they made wild love all night long' kind of stories, but the 'He Held her hair as he slammed into her from behind.' Kind of stories ;)
Y- Will be for the young adult stories.
A- Will be for the adult stories, but without strong sex scenes.
C- Will be for the children stories.
H- Ofcourse, horror stories.
and more will be added I am sure :)
Ok so the lowest rating you can get is one of the symbol for your books symbol on my rating list. The highest your book will get is five.
One symbol means- It could not hold my interest. I was not impressed much by your characters/story line. :(
Two symbols mean- I was a little impressed by your characters/story line, yet it had trouble holding my interest through the whole book.
Three symbols mean- I enjoyed the story and characters. It held my interest, but somethings divereted my interest or bothed me in some way shape or form.
Four means- I loved everything about it. It is a really great story and the characters are all lovable.
Five means- I can not find anything bad about this book. I love everything about it and will be rereading it quite often.



No comments:

Post a Comment