Translate

Friday, May 22, 2015

My Lovely Review Wish List :)


 My Lovely Review Wish List, is just something new I shall be doing. From now on when I find a ton of books that I wish I could review I shall add them to my list......right here :) Or add the author's name to my list if the author has more then two books that I would love to review ;) You may also find some new books for yourself to read. If you read/ do read any of these books, comment below and let me know what you felt about the book/books :) FYI, I do not let that stop myself from reading a book. Everyone has a different opinion on what they like/enjoy in a book :)
If you know any of these authors feel free to let them know a review wants their amazing books ;)

  1. Stephanie Burke- There is defiantly more then one book she has that I would love to read.
    http://www.amazon.com/Stephanie-Burke/e/B004FQXVAQ

  2.  Laurann Dohner- I have read a few of her books before and enjoyed them very much :) Adding her to my wish list because of all of the books I have not been able to read yet.
    http://www.amazon.com/Laurann-Dohner/e/B003CE7XR4/ref=ntt_aut_sim_6_2

    Listing books instead of authors now. LOL, my wish list is growing way to big to fast with authors who have a lot of books out. So now I shall name one book of each other I want to read :)


  3. http://www.amazon.com/Forever-Kindred-Arkadia-Publishing-Classic-ebook/dp/B00G9G1I8W/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8








  4.  
  5.  


     




     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment