Here is a list of some of the free kindle ebooks I found on Amazon :D Enjoy :D
- Soulless (M/M Paranormal Romance) [Kindle Edition]A Man of Science: Nicholas Robinson is a chemist decades ahead of his time. Crippled by a riding accident and embittered by his injuries, he shuns the world, focusing on his laboratory and experiments. But when the sale of his country estate, Grantley, leads to an encounter with a vampire, Nicholas realizes there is more in heaven and earth than he ever dreamed possible.
A Creature of Darkness :Although three hundred years old, Bancroft Ulwin is young by supernatural standards. Enslaved by his cruel, deformed maker, Ban is forbidden from relations with mortal men unless it ends in death. But his liaison with Nicholas, expressly against his master’s wishes, soon expands beyond mere lust to something more.
A Love Predestined : Long ago while still mortal, Ban met Serafino, the only true love of his life. When death separated them, Ban accepted his role as an enemy of human kind. But as he comes to suspect Nicholas is Serafino reincarnated, Ban begins to question everything he once believed. Including his own damnation.
- Torrent (Condemned Book 1)
She sent an innocent man to prison. Now, eight years later, he's returning the favor...I've been obsessed with Rafe Mason since I was thirteen. The twisted part of this story is that I still want him, even now.
Now that he's holding me captive on an island.
Rafe has his reasons for doing what he's doing, and if I'm honest, I can't blame him. I'm the girl who sent him to prison for a heinous crime he didn't commit.
But now he's free and the tables have turned...now he's the one driven by obsession.
TORRENT is a new adult dark romance with disturbing themes and explicit content, including sexual scenes and violence that may offend some. Intended for mature audiences. Part one of the CONDEMNED series. This is not a stand-alone read, and it does have a cliffhanger! There will be four parts to this series. Approximately 43,000 words.
- Breakers (Book 1)
In New York, Walt Lawson is about to lose his girlfriend Vanessa. In Los Angeles, Raymond and Mia James are about to lose their house. Within days, none of it will matter.
When Vanessa dies of the flu, Walt is devastated. But she isn't the last. The virus quickly kills billions, reducing New York to an open grave and LA to a chaotic wilderness of violence and fires. As Raymond and Mia hole up in an abandoned mansion, where they learn to function without electricity, running water, or neighbors, Walt begins an existential walk to LA, where Vanessa had planned to move when she left him. He expects to die along the way.
Months later, a massive vessel appears above Santa Monica Bay. Walt is attacked by a crablike monstrosity in a mountain stream. The virus that ended humanity wasn't created by humans. It was inflicted from outside. The colonists who sent it are ready to finish the job--and Earth's survivors may be too few and too weak to resist.
- Grounded (The Grounded Trilogy Book 1)
My name is Lydia Troyer. Growing up in Hemlock Hollow, my life has always been simple. Things in my community haven’t changed much in over three hundred years, since the time my Amish ancestors came to what is now the Green Republic. I milk my cow by hand, make fresh bread every morning, and hope to be courted by Jeremiah, a boy I’ve known since childhood.
When my father falls ill, the English doctor says a hospital outside the wall can heal him. Jeremiah convinces me to go on rumspringa, to experience the outside world as an Englisher in order to be closer to my father during his recovery. Others have gone before me. They claim it’s an adventure. But adventure turns to horror as an ordinary light switch thrusts me into a new world, and revelations about my personal history make me question everything I believe.
All my life I’ve worked to be simple. I can’t pretend anymore. Nothing about me is simple.
- Origin of Souls, Part 1 (A High Fantasy Novel): A Tangled Vyne of Truth & Lore (Zyndervyne:)
"Look not to book or bard's tale. We've all been lied to. All of us."
The true rulers of the world are imprisoned and long forgotten. Their mantle must pass to man, but he is endlessly corrupted by a mysterious power known as the Zyndervyne.
Now, in the country of Octon, a new threat rises from this ancient power. The "Soulless Curse" causes untold havoc and suffering. A feeble hope of survival is found only within the special bond between an outcast twin brother and sister.
Begin this epic journey to a mysterious world with sword fighting, heroes and villains, intrigue and a highly developed magic power! This is THE high fantasy novel for you.
- Mindspeak (The Mindspeak Series Book 1
She was created for a purpose so revolutionary, someone was willing to kill for it.
Seventeen-year-old Lexi Matthews keeps two secrets from her elite boarding school classmates—she’s the daughter of a famous and controversial geneticist, and she can influence people’s thoughts.
But after new student Jack DeWeese heals her broken arm with an anything-but-simple touch, he forces Lexi to face a new reality—her abilities reach much further than speaking to the minds of others.
After Lexi’s father goes missing and she receives threatening emails, she can’t decide whether to fall into Jack’s arms or run and hide.
As Lexi seeks answers to what she and Jack are, she discovers a truth more unsettling than anything her science books can teach. And letting Jack into her life of secrets is not only a threat to her very existence, but it just might break her heart wide open.
- Her Dakota Man (Dakota Hearts, Book 1)
From New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Lisa Mondello - A new contemporary western romance series DAKOTA HEARTS
She needed to risk the truth to get a second chance…
Poppy Ericksen had spent the year wondering how all their lives might have been different after hearing the deathbed confession of her childhood friend. She’d left South Dakota years ago because she couldn’t bear to watch the man she loved loving another woman. But now she knows the truth. She’ll keep the promise she made to a friend, but will Logan understand when he learns the truth? More important, can they again recapture the passion that had been between them all those years ago?
He needed to face the past to get the love of a woman he thought he’d lost…
Everyone knows that the Dakotas didn’t get the name Badlands for nothing. Harsh weather and rough living are a way of life. But single dad, Logan McKinnon, had seen more than his share of bad times after the death of his wife a year ago. The last thing he needs is Poppy Ericksen, an old flame and his late wife’s best friend, showing up unannounced to help after devastating floods nearly washed away their hometown. With no place to stay in town, he has no choice but to offer her a bed at his house. But can he live under the same roof with a woman he’d once loved passionately without feeling he’s betraying his late wife?
- Highland Soldiers 1: The Enemy
Highland soldier Callum MacDonell battled lowland Covenanters at the service of the King. Now charged with hunting an assassin, his journey would lead not to justice, but to a murderer's passionate Covenanter sister, Mari McEwan.
Betrayed and abandoned by the man she loved, Mari faced judgment by a tribunal of her people demanding she name the father of her unborn child, or be exiled from everything she knows.
Only an enemy soldier could save her life--and her heart.
Book 1 in the Highland Soldiers series, Scottish historical romances set during the turbulent Covenanter times of 17th century Scotland.
- To Stand In The LightIn an alternate 1980s, half-demon Shadow is a dedicated member of New York's most famous superhero team. But a traumatic past has left them scarred both inside and out, and they spend just as much energy concealing their wounds as taking down criminals. Stranded on a distant planet, they seek death- instead, they encounter street-kid superheroine Bean Liberty. With her unstoppable optimism and quirky spunk, Bean is everything that's been missing from Shadow's life. When Bean's talents put her in danger, Shadow is forced to choose between their secrets and their soulmate.
- Elf Saga: Doomsday (Part 1: Blood of the Dragon)SPECIAL OFFER: Post your review of ELF SAGA (Part One) here and then email the author [ josephrobertlewis @ gmail.com ] about your review to receive your FREE copy of the complete ELF SAGA: DOOMSDAY (all five parts!)
ELF SAGA: DOOMSDAY - Part 1 of 5:
This is not your typical epic fantasy. Five very dangerous elven women from five very different countries are on a quest to save the world, and when they're not kicking ass, they're driving each other crazy.
As Jenavelle and her friends search for a way to stop the coming dragon apocalypse, they'll have to deal with witches and curses, bounty hunters and refugees, portals in time and of course, more than a few dragons. So this is a particularly inconvenient time for Jena to learn she's adopted. And when she returns home and discovers the truth about her parents, it will leave her changed forever. (And that change involves a pair of very large horns.)
Explore an epic fantasy world that's as classic as it is bizarre with JENAVELLE, a knight who's sick and tired of fantasy clichés, AMINA, a princess with a fondness for pirates, NIYA, a hard-drinking mercenary in search of her next ex-girlfriend, TOMOE, a shaman who is coping well with her recent resurrection, and LOZEN, a hunter whose hobbies include fine cuisine, high fashion, and excessive violence.
Discover the world of Vaenos, where dragons are weapons of mass destruction, faeries are pests, mermaids are monsters, and everyone has long pointy ears! With five heroines inspired by historical warriors and leaders, this modern twist on old-school fantasy mashes up classics like Lord of the Rings with the funny, sexy, self-aware style of Supernatural, Buffy, Archer, and Rat Queens.
Keywords: epic fantasy, sword and sorcery, elves, fairies, unicorns, dragons, women, coming of age, feminist fantasy, lesbian fantasy, funny fantasy, African fantasy, Asian fantasy, Native American fantasy...
- Bonds of FireDrekken is a dragon warrior. Bonded to his dragon, Miri, together they lead a squadron of fliers. His fliers respect him, his enemies fear him, his reputation precedes him. Yet, nothing in his life could have prepared Drekken for his greatest challenge: babysitting.
Stranded after a deadly battle, separated from his squadron and Miri, Drekken finds himself the only hope for two young empaths and their nursery group of hatchlings. He must lead them all to safety and, along the way, discover some truths about himself.
Bonds of Fire is a fantasy novella that contains an m/m romance.
- Taken, Pursuit, & Flight Bundle: The Alpha's Captive BBW/Werewolf Paranormal Romance #1-3Curvy Harper Bailey’s ordinary life was turned upside down by a chance encounter with the handsome werewolf Levi Harris. On the run from the vampire mafia, he pulls her into his high-stakes world—and straight into the crosshairs. Soon she’s got no car, no job, and not even any dry clothes.
To make matters worse, Harper’s falling for Levi hard at the most inconvenient time. And he seems to be developing some very definite ideas where she’s concerned, ideas she’s not so sure she wants to be a part of.
Harper just wants to get through the next couple of days alive—and heart intact. Whatever Levi’s plans might be.
- Zombie Fallout It was a flu season like no other. With the H1N1 virus running rampant throughout the country, people lined up in droves to try and attain one of the coveted vaccines. What was not known was the effect this largely untested, rushed to market, inoculation was to have on the unsuspecting throngs. Within days, feverish folk throughout the country convulsed, collapsed, and died, only to be reborn. With a taste for brains, blood, and bodies, these modern-day zombies scoured the lands for their next meal. Overnight the country became a killing ground for the hordes of zombies that ravaged the land.
This is the story of Michael Talbot, his family, and his friends: a band of ordinary people trying to get by in extraordinary times. When disaster strikes, Mike, a self-proclaimed survivalist, does his best to ensure the safety and security of those he cares for. Book one of the Zombie Fallout Trilogy follows our lead character at his self-deprecating, sarcastic best. What he encounters along the way leads him down a long dark road, always skirting the edge of insanity.
Can he keep his family safe? Can he discover the secret behind Tommy's powers? Can he save anyone from the zombie queen? Encircled in a seemingly safe haven called Little Turtle, Mike and his family, together with the remnants of a tattered community, must fight against a relentless, ruthless, unstoppable force. This last bastion of civilization has made its final stand. God help them all.
- The Ethereal Vision
Jane has always suppressed her dormant paranormal abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis. The only significant thing that she connects them to is a devastating accident that occurred in her childhood.
Amidst the stirrings of an approaching danger she cannot articulate, a distantly remembered spectre from her past—a non-human entity by the name of Max—returns with a warning: a dangerous man is pursuing her.
Now, the walls she had so carefully erected around her psychic abilities begin to crumble as she is forced to defend herself against this new intruder.
- Zoctornyia's Training Grounds Part 1
Would you ever agree to go to another world's school? How would you react finding out you have a soul mate? Even better yet, what would you do if you had more then one? Could you accept a male mate who looks female? Leaders of five worlds came together to build this school. Making it the most unique school ever designed. All the races of all five worlds may join and learn together as one.