Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2012

What will I Read/Review?

Pretty Much ANYTHING Sent To Me For A Review :D
 
 
 
You can E-Mail me a PDF copy to bethfullaway@yahoo.com, just make sure to make the subject of the E-Mail: Book Review Please :D
 
Don't forget to send a pic of your book's cover :D
 
 
 
 
Death in your book, I can handle that.
 
 
BDSM I can handle that as well.
 
 
Action packed fantasy, No problem.
 
 
F/F action, No Sweat.
 
 
Blood suckers, ofcourse I can handle that.
 
 
Horrible Monsters, Yup can do that as well.
 
 
M/M action, Well let's just say this; I am a woman, ofcourse I can handle that.
 
 
YA Fantasy, Yup I do those as well.
 
 
Unknown worlds/races, I shall explore them with joy.
 
 

 
YA Paranormal, No Problem.
 
 
Character has more than one lover, I drool at that excitement.
 
 
Keep them coming. I enjoy everything sent to me :)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment