Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

Spell Checked By: C. G. Powell


 
I am still dying here from laughter, love the chia pet part of the story. I must add the running through the castle halls butt naked was a laughing treat as well :D This story is packed with hiding secrets, unknown events and much more. If your into hot vampires and warlocks this is your kind of story. They have so a wonderful sense of humor and enjoy using it every chance they get. Some parts may make you tear up :( I know I did, but the story is so wonderfully put together. Get ready for unexpected events, amazing action and wild romance. Grab this one now because I can promise you there is going to be a part 2, and hun I sure hope to be one of your reviewers for that :D woot haha chia pet, haha naked and getting his ass handed to him by his sexy mate lmao. Ok, ok I'm done now, no I'm not, lmao, lmfao, omg so love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment