Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

Madison's Life Lessons By: Gracen Miller


I don't know what to say. Ok, yes I do, Micah is such a sweet demon hotty, haha. *Blush and giggles* So many secrets in her family and with Micah. I just about died when it said how excited he was when he found out she was pregnant, awwww. I could go on and on about this book :D. I really don't like her parents and I would have ran away from home if they were mine. Wonderful story, great action, hoty with secrets, and much more is waiting for you in this great story. :D Thanks for letting me read this Gracen Miller I loved it :) *giggles with glee while looking at Micah Dominus's picture* So wish all men loved us women like he loves her :D I hate what he does at the end tho -.- *smacks Micah across the back of his head* -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment